Dumpster Rental in Lewisville, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Delta Solid Waste Services LLC has been a leader in the waste hauling industry since 2007. We are providers of residential, commercial and industrial roll off containers for construction and yard debris, renovation projects, commercial demolition and more.
D & A Waste Services is a local leader in trash removal and waste hauling. Our friendly service offers easy, same-day delivery and we pick up promptly upon request. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal! Contact us today for a 20, 30, 35 or 40 yard roll-off dumpster rental. (*we do not carry 10 yard dumpsters)
We've proudly served Plano and surrounding areas since 2005. We offer comprehensive junk removal services, as well as 14 yard dumpster rentals. Our friendly team will always treat you and your property with respect. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Based in Lancaster and serving the Dallas area, Cross Plus Construction is your local dumpster rental solution. We stock versatile 20 yard dumpsters available at competitive prices. For reliable and fast dumpster rental services, contact Cross Plus today!
Count on the hardworking, dedicated team at Junk Bus to accommodate your disposal needs in a prompt and affordable manner. We are DFW’s roll-off dumpster alternative! Junk Bus offers residential-friendly 7 and 14 cubic yard trailer dumpsters that sit on rubber tires rather than steel feet. Get your free quote today!
Orr Trucking has been providing the metroplex with a variety of waste management services since 2002. We provide roll off dumpsters, compactors and recycling services at competitive prices. Whether your waste management needs are temporary or permanent, we have the experience, services and products to provide an affordable solution.
With Blue Star Dumpsters, we make renting a dumpster simple and hassle-free! We are your local source for dumpster rental in the Dallas Metroplex. When you call, you’ll speak to a live person who can help provide the service you need. Get your dumpster fast and at a fair rate with Blue Star Dumpsters.
The professionals at Texas Rubbish offer complete dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects. We take pride in providing prompt service at competitive prices. We offer several driveway-friendly dumpsters to choose from ranging from 10 to 30 cubic yards. Get your free dumpster rental quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
VR's Hauling is a family owned and operated dumpster provider offering 11, 20, and 30 yard roll-off container rentals. Our dumpsters are ideal for home and business clean-outs, roofing debris, and construction and yard waste. Our service is efficient, prompt, reliable and affordable.
Established in 2004, Servall is the site cleanup specialist. They are highly experienced in their field, and they go above and beyond to satisfy every one of their customers’ needs, including junk removal and construction site cleanup.
Established in 2002, Champion Waste has proudly served the DFW Metroplex offering cost-effective and reliable dumpster rental services. Our dumpster solutions are able to accommodate a wide range of projects. We carry all the most popular container sizes for handling residential, commercial and industrial size cleanups.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.