Dumpster Rental in Blacksburg, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Firefighter Dumpsters is a locally owned and operated franchise serving the greater Roanoke area. We offer residential-friendly 20 yard dumpsters, and we take pride in speedy service – often times we can deliver the same or next day! Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
We are local owners, Scott Martin and Dave Weisman. We have lived here for nearly 20 years, building amazing lives for our families and enjoying all that Virginia has to offer. We want to give back and Bin There Dump That gives us a platform to do just that. From Roanoke to Richmond and all the great communities in between, we are delighted to offer Bin There Dump That, the most convenient, friendly, and easy waste removal solution on the planet!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Incorporated in 1969, First Piedmont has set the standard in safe, reliable and economical waste hauling. We provide a full range of waste management services including roll off containers for rent, recycling, residential pick up, front loaders and compactors.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes