Rent a Dumpster in Stuart, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are local owners, Scott Martin and Dave Weisman. We have lived here for nearly 20 years, building amazing lives for our families and enjoying all that Virginia has to offer. We want to give back and Bin There Dump That gives us a platform to do just that. From Roanoke to Richmond and all the great communities in between, we are delighted to offer Bin There Dump That, the most convenient, friendly, and easy waste removal solution on the planet!
Incorporated in 1969, First Piedmont has set the standard in safe, reliable and economical waste hauling. We provide a full range of waste management services including roll off containers for rent, recycling, residential pick up, front loaders and compactors.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide