Dumpster Rental in Manassas, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We’re your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Junk King is a well-established waste hauler specializing in junk removal services and dumpster rental. We offer clean, well-kept 12 yard bins that are versatile and affordable. Choose a proven name like Junk King for reliability, friendly service and competitive rates.
Federal Roll-Off is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council; we recycle all bulk waste. We have been an active member of the community since 2003, and continue to build upon our reputation as a reliable and affordable rental company.
The goal at Big Ass Cans is to simplify the dumpster rental process. We provide up-front pricing with no hidden fees or charges and donate $5 of every dumpster rental to local cancer charities. We are committed to excellent customer service and guarantee your satisfaction.
For more than 10 years, A-1 Dumpster Rental & Recycling has proudly served customers in Northern Virginia offering exceptional service, quality and value. We have the capacity to serve projects small and large. We offer residential and commercial dumpster rental. Contact us today for details and a free dumpster quote.
With more than a decade of waste hauling experience, the team behind Nova Dumpsters understands how to get the job done right. We offer affordable and on time dumpster rental to residential and commercial customers throughout the area. We are reliable and accommodating. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Handyman Dumpster Service is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster company. We are based out of Manassas and serve the surrounding areas.
Paramount Property Services offers homeowners and contractors fast and competitively-priced dumpster rental for home cleanups, cleanouts, remodeling projects and more. We are known for our professionalism, reliability, and fair pricing. Contact us today for your free dumpster quote.
Galaxy Transfer Dumpsters is known for our outstanding customer relations and efficient, on time pickup and delivery. We are equally committed to protecting the environment and recycle as much waste as possible. Rent one of our open-top bins today!
Easy Bins is a family owned and operated dumpster rental company offering 12 and 14 yard roll off containers for rent. Our dumpsters are smaller so they fit nicely in your driveway or tight spaces where a larger bin can not. Also, it will not damage your asphalt or concrete like a larger one would.
Trust Function Enterprises to rent you a roll-off dumpster that is clean, affordable and on-time. We work hard to meet the budgets and timelines of homeowners and contractors who need roll off dumpster service. We are a locally owned service that guarantees your satisfaction.
Since 1994, Tysons Service Corporation has provided a broad range of key services for residential and commercial clients. This includes demolition and roll-off dumpster services. We are able to accommodate any size cleanup. Our range of containers sizes includes 20, 30 and 40 yarders.
Serving the greater Washington D.C. area, ACE Recycling provides containers and trailers of all sizes and types to your project, making it easy and convenient to collect your project's debris.
Since 1968, A. R. Ridner Roll-Off Services has been family-owned and operated, serving the Bryans Road, Maryland area. We offer trash container services, clean out services, dumpster rentals, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.