Eastside Hauling is independently owned and serves residential and commercial contractors. Our service is prompt, professional, and competitively-priced. We can recycle many types of debris and offer live load dumpster service.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
NW Dumpsters offers fast, convenient and reliable dumpster rental in the Puget Sound Region. We’re available 7 days-a-week for residential and commercial projects. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(206) 866-0688
Junk King is your trusted, locally-owned source for junk removal services and dumpster rental at fair and honest rates. We are equipped to handle small and large cleanups. Whether you need a residential-friendly dumpster rental or would rather have us to handle the cleanup for you, Junk King has your back!
Call for the Best Price(253) 267-8793
Get prompt and reliable dumpster rental services with Woodland Industries. We offer a wide range of dumpster rental solutions for projects larger and small. From 20-yard dumpsters on up to 68-yard dumpsters, we've got your debris removal needs covered!
Call for the Best Price(253) 770-9663
If you need a fast, hassle-free and affordable dumpster rental, we’re the place to call! Puget Sound Dumpster Services is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering 10 to 30 cubic yard dumpsters at affordable rates. We service residential and commercial customers. Get your free dumpster quote today!
ABC Dumpster Services has all the dumpsters your project requires. We have 15 yards, 20 yards, 40 yards, and more! Our varying sized containers allow us to accommodate nearly any project our customers have.
G3 Junk Removal is a family-owned junk removal service that also offers 20 yard roll-off dumpster rentals. We are conscious of our environmental impact and place a high emphasis on recycling what we haul from your property.
We’re your locally owned and operated junk removal solution since 1993. Junk Boys offers affordable rates and reliable service. Expect professional, courteous staff when hiring Junk Boys for your cleanup. We are equipped to haul away nearly any type of ...
Kendall Trucking provides roll-off dumpster rentals in the Seattle, WA area. Our team is accommodating and will work with you to make sure that your project goes smoothly and stays on schedule. Reach out today for a free rental estimate.
The pros at Load N Haul offer full-service junk removal, as well as dumpster rental services. Our versatile, driveway-friendly 14 cubic yard dumpsters are ideal for a wide range of projects. We offer same-day service, transparent pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Auburn, WA
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra costAs with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Complete guide to getting the best dumpster rental pricing