Easy-Haul offers fast, easy roll-off dumpster rental service. Our prices are very affordable with no rental fees, delivery fees, surcharges or other add-on fees. Our selection of roll-off dumpster sizes means we have the right roll-off container for your project. We're a fully licensed and insured junk hauler since 2004.
At Bishop Dumpsters, what we do is in our name: we provide reliable dumpster rental services to residential and commercial clients across Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Whether you are planning a home renovation project or own a construction company, we a wide selection of dumpsters to suit your needs.
Gulf Coast Roll-Offs is locally owned and operated, specializing in dumpster rental services. Whether it’s disaster relief, home remodeling, or anything in between, Gulf Coast Roll-Offs has got cleanup covered! Reach out to us today to learn more and to get a free quote.
Bins By The Bay in Saraland, Alabama is a local and family owned company that offers affordable roll off dumpster rentals. Our large user-friendly dumpsters are perfect for house cleanouts, debris cleanup, and more. Contact us today to learn about our services and prices.
Big Red offers a wide range of services to meet residential, commercial, and industrial customer needs. Our experienced and dynamic team is able to accomplish a variety of jobs. We can deliver dumpster rentals, portable restrooms, and more. Our team ...
The expert team at Bin There Dump That have the dumpster solution your project needs! We offer unique residential-friendly dumpsters ranging in size from 4 to 20 cubic yards. We take great care to respect your property and provide a fast, reliable dumpster service. Ask about our special contractor's pricing!
Get prompt and reliable service with Haul It Off. We proudly serve the Mobile area offering a wide selection of roll-off dumpsters for accommodating any size or type of project. In most cases, we can get your dumpster on-site within 24-48 hours. Contact us today to get a free quote or book your dumpster.
Rock & Roll Off's, LLC has your disposal needs covered with our 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. We offer superior customer service and quality from start to finish! Contact us seven days a week for a free dumpster rental quote.
CAT Dump is your locally owned and operated source for fast and reliable dumpster rental services in the Dallas area. We have multiple container sizes available to accommodate residential or commercial projects of any size. Contact us today to discuss your roll-off dumpster needs and get a free quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Semmes, AL
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.