Commercial Waste and Recycling in Mesa, AZ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Since 2006, Team Clean and Haul Corporation has grown to be one of the Valley’s leading commercial trash haulers. We offer affordable pricing and service plans tailored to your needs. Choose between 4, 6 or 8 yard commercial front-load bins, commercial compactors, and roll off dumpsters.
RAD offers 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 yard front-load dumpsters designed for business and commercial properties. We're fully licensed, insured and "A" rated with the BBB. The RAD team is dedicated to reliable waste collection, friendly service and meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Hub Tip 2
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: