Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We're your local source for clean, well-maintained dumpsters specifically designed for residential use. The bins fit in a single car space with doors that latch open for easy walk-in loading. We can access tight spaces due to our unique roll off system.
PickMe Dumpster Rental offers high-quality, affordable dumpster rentals within a 50 mile radius of Arkadelphia, AR. We offer prompt, dependable dumpster service in 10, 12, and 15 yard capacities. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote!
Trash Monkeys is your locally-owned source for driveway-friendly dumpsters. We offer versatile 15 yard roll-off containers that are easy to load, safe for driveway use and priced competitively for short or long-term rentals. Contact us today to receive a free dumpster quote.
Caddo Valley Sanitation offers roll-off dumpsters in and around the Bismarck area. We can accommodate residential and commercial projects with our 15 yard and 20 yard dumpsters. Contact us today to discuss your waste hauling needs, and get a free dumpster quote!
Budget Dumpsters is a driveway friendly dumpster rental and junk removal company. We take pride in providing you a dumpster that fits your budget and project needs. Our dumpsters are built on trailers, so it’s easier on your driveway or property. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
Committed to serving homeowners and business owners in the greater Traskwood, AR area, Jerry Toland Services has been getting the job done for more than 25 years. They specialize in site clean ups, estate clean outs, scrap metal hauling, junk car removal, and more.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Malvern, AR
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.