Dumpster Rental in Rehoboth, DE
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get hassle-free service and pricing with WRS Dumpster Rental. We’re Delaware’s premier roll-off container provider offering a huge inventory of 10-to-40 cubic yard bins to choose from. Having served the area since 1990, we’re the experienced choice in dumpster rental. We can accommodate home projects, commercial, and industrial jobs.
The expert team at Seagull Disposal offers a full-service waste hauling solution for residential and commercial customers. We strive to meet, and exceed, our customers’ expectations! Our range of available roll-off dumpsters includes 10, 15 and 20 yarders. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Pelican offers clean, well-kept dumpsters at great rates. We accommodate residential and commercial sites for projects big and small. Our 10, 20 and 30 yard bins are ideal for renovation, house cleanouts, roofing, junk removal, moving, construction debris and more. We go the extra mile for our customers.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes