Dumpster Rental in Ellijay, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Discount Disposal is committed to prompt, reliable service and unparalleled customer service. We are a locally owned and operated business. When you call, you talk directly with the owners! We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal service and demolition. Get your free quote today.
Our team is consistently rapid, efficient, and dependable. We are locally owned and operated as well as fully insured. We carry many different sizes of roll off containers to fit any size clean up project you may have.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Serving Morganton, GA and the greater Blue Ridge area, North Georgia Waste specializes in all aspects of garbage collection and junk removal services. When you need exceptional junk removal, garbage collection, or bulky item pick-up services, call North Georgia Waste.
Since beginning back in 2000, North Metro Waste, Inc. has been serving Cherokee County, GA and the greater Atlanta area. They provide all types of junk removal and dumpster rental services to residential and commercial customers.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes