Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Full Throttle Demolition is a locally owned demolition and debris removal company based in Straughn, IN and serving surrounding areas. We specialize in several keys services, including commercial dumpster service. We have 2-8 cubic yard dumpsters available for accommodating a wide range of applications.
CGS Services Inc offers a wide variety of waste and recycling services throughout the greater Indianapolis, IN area, including roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpster rental, residential waste collection, and more. We offer distinctive services that keep customers returning to us. Learn more ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Greenfield, IN
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: