Dumpster Rental in Greenfield, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Casey Construction specializes in dumpster rental and debris removal. We protect concrete, driveways, and yards by not using steel wheels on our containers. We can even load the container for you with our full service junk removal. Give us a call for a free quote today!
Bunn Box, Inc. is a leading local dumpster source. Our Bunn boxes are for residential and commercial use and can accommodate any size project you may have. We source separate all waste materials to ensure we recycle as much waste as possible.
At redbox+, we provide fast and friendly dumpster rental service that is ideal for residential cleanouts, construction, demolition, roofing, job sites, and more. We have standard roll-off containers, as well as our patented ELITE dumpsters that include integrated portable restrooms. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting us today!
We’re a locally owned business committed to serving our customers promptly and superior quality. We offer competitively-priced trailer dumpsters that are ideal for construction jobs, home projects, spring cleaning, and more. We offer short-term and long-term dumpster solutions. Get your free dumpster quote today!
The pros at Freedom Dumpster Rental are here to help with all of your waste removal needs. We offer dumpster rental and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers in and around Muncie, IN. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Diversity Enterprise can help you transform your property with the help of our affordable, timely, and convenient dumpster rentals. No matter how big or small your project is, let our dumpsters help clean up the mess.
Since 2000, Hoosier Hauler has proudly been one of the area's leading dumpster rental companies specializing in "mini" roll off dumpsters. Our containers feature a space-saving design ideal for residential use where limited space is often an issue.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide