Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dynasty Dumpsters, LLC offers prompt and reliable waste hauling services at competitive rates. We are well-equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Fisher Metals and Recycling offers prompt and reliable waste hauling services at competitive prices. We are well-equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Speedy Dumpster Rental offers comprehensive junk removal, light demolition and trailer dumpster rentals in the Davenport area. We strive for complete customer satisfaction from start to finish. Contact us today for a free 15 or 20 yard trailer dumpster quote.
LaVeine Sanitation Service, Inc. offers prompt and reliable waste hauling services at competitive prices. We are well-equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Burlington, IA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes