Dumpster Rental in St Francisville, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Trust in the experienced team at MOOOvable Dumpsters to provide fast service, fair pricing, and exceptional customer service. We feature clean, well-kept dumpsters that feature a compact 14’ x 8’ footprint. Great for placement on driveways or other areas space is limited. Get your free 12 or 20 yard dumpster rental quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dennis Stewart Equipment Rental started back in 1981 as a dirt and aggregate supplier. Today, they have grown to be a leader in material supplies, low boy hauling, truck rental, site prep work, roll-off container services, and on-site concrete recycling.
The knowledgeable team at Wisham's Hauling have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Ace Waste Systems offers residential and commercial dumpster services, making us the company to call when you need reliable, heavy-duty containers in the Baton Rouge area. We have 15 and 30 cubic yard sizes available.
A-1 offers complete dumpster rental services at competitive rates. We take pride in providing a valuable service to the community. We deliver to residential and commercial job sites for a wide range of projects, including construction, home cleanouts, moving, roofing, demolition, and more.
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide