Dumpster Rental in Chestertown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer 15 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices. Chris Lee Roll-Off is a family owned and operated business and is one of the oldest dumpster rental companies in the State. We have dozens of containers in stock to suit any size residential or commercial project. Get your dumpster as soon as the same day with Chris Lee Roll-Off!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
ABD Dumpster Service is a local provider of residential waste collection and roll off dumpster rental. We offer clean and easy to operate 15 yard and 30 yard construction dumpsters. Our bins are perfect for an array of different home improvement and clean out projects. Call for an affordable rental today.
A Better Haul is a locally owned company located in Harford County Maryland. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs, including 20 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft), 30 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 6 ft), and 40 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft).
At Capitol Reclaim, we strive for speedy service and competitive rates on 20 and 30 yard roll-off dumpsters. We guarantee same-or-next-day delivery and pickups! We serve Annapolis and surrounding areas, and we’re able to drop off at residential and commercial job sites. We’re a locally owned and operated business.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.