Dumpster Rental in Chestertown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer 15 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices. Chris Lee Roll-Off is a family owned and operated business and is one of the oldest dumpster rental companies in the State. We have dozens of containers in stock to suit any size residential or commercial project. Get your dumpster as soon as the same day with Chris Lee Roll-Off!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
ABD Dumpster Service is a local provider of residential waste collection and roll off dumpster rental. We offer clean and easy to operate 15 yard and 30 yard construction dumpsters. Our bins are perfect for an array of different home improvement and clean out projects. Call for an affordable rental today.
A Better Haul is a locally owned company located in Harford County Maryland. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs, including 20 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft), 30 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 6 ft), and 40 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft).
At Capitol Reclaim, we strive for speedy service and competitive rates on 20 and 30 yard roll-off dumpsters. We guarantee same-or-next-day delivery and pickups! We serve Annapolis and surrounding areas, and we’re able to drop off at residential and commercial job sites. We’re a locally owned and operated business.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes