Junk Removers in Chestertown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
RCA is a small, family-owned company committed to quality and superior customer service. We are equipped and experienced in handling junk removal jobs and complete cleanouts of any size. We also offer expertise in demolition, including buildings and interiors. Contact us today to learn more and get your free junk or debris removal estimate.
Family owned and operated, Couser Supply, Inc. is your go-to source for affordable, honest and reliable junk hauling services. We offer quality customer service and always treat the customer with respect. We handle it all from single-time pickups to whole-building cleanouts. Call today to get your free estimate!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced junk removal service on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters and full-service junk removal service. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Get great rates and exceptional customer service with the experienced team at Attic Sweepers. We’ve proudly served residential and commercial customers in the Baltimore area for more than 16 years. We specialize in home/business cleanouts, junk pick-ups, construction debris cleanups, light demolition and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: