Junk Removers in Barry County, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer complete junk removal services for homeowners and businesses in the Battle Creek area. We strive for prompt pick-ups, competitive rates, and superior customer service. Contact Wilkins Waste Removal today to receive a free junk removal estimate.
Serving all of Western Michigan, MCM Disposal knows what it takes to complete waste disposal projects of all shapes and sizes. They can provide dumpster rental, construction, recycling, trash collection, junk removal, and more.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI and serving all of West Michigan, Ace Disposal specializes in all aspects of garbage collection, dumpster rental, and junk removal services. They are the waste disposal experts.
Crosstown Hauling Service offers complete junk removal services in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas. We handle residential and commercial junk pick-ups and cleanouts. For complete details and a free estimate, contact us today! We’re a locally owned and operated business working hard to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Serving all of Olivet, MI and the greater Lansing area, R & D Salvage LLC is the A-team of the waste disposal industry. They provide exceptional junk removal, waste disposal, and salvaging services.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.