Junk Removal in Lakeland, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Based in Plymouth and serving surrounding areas, A to B Hauling is your locally owned and operated junk removal solution! We are equipped to handle a wide range of projects, including appliance removal, yard waste, construction debris cleanups, foreclosure cleanouts, and much more.
Customer satisfaction is our number goal at SpeedyCleans! We go the extra mile for our customers and get the job done right. We are equipped and experienced in handling a wide range of junk removal projects ranging from single item pick-ups to complete home or building cleanouts. Get your free quote today!
XS Trash is a full-service junk pickup and removal company that will take almost anything. We remove old furniture and appliances and can clean out an entire home, garage or basement. We do all the sorting, loading and cleanup for you. XS Trash serves both residential and commercial customers and recycles or donates debris when possible.
Golden Services is a family owned and operated business proudly serving the area since the 1950s. We offer comprehensive demolition and junk removal services. From small jobs to full-scale projects, we have the right equipment and experience to get the job done right! Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.