The Junk Pros is a fully insured junk removal company serving locations across the New York City metro area and New Jersey. We handle virtually any type of cleanup project, including storm damage cleanups, bed bug situations, hoarding, general household ...
Commercial Waste Management Services in Huntington, NY
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
At Candid Connection, we launched as a demolition service and later began offering dumpster rentals for the construction industry and homeowners. We’ve grown over the years to where we are today having multiple dump trucks, heavy equipment, boom service, and ...
A leader in waste disposal since 1951, Daniel F. Allen serves all of Long Island, including Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. Family owned and operated, we are a fully licensed waste management facility offering roll-off and dumpster rentals, as well ...
Quick Way is a family owned and operated business offering a full suite of waste hauling solutions, including dumpster rental, junk removal, curbside garbage collection, recycling and demolition services. We are committed to personalized service, affordable pricing and responsiveness. We ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Huntington, NY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: