Whether you're a homeowner renting a dumpster for the first time or a contractor that rents multiple roll off dumpsters a month, we will deliver prompt and professional dumpster service to your home, job site, or place of business.
Get same-day service and superior service by choosing 716 Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs. We stock 10 to 40 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters, dump trailers and a 100 yard walking floor trailer for the biggest jobs. Contact us 24/7 for a free dumpster quote.
PSI Disposal Inc offers roll-off dumpster rentals throughout Buffalo, NY. Our quality 15 yard containers are perfect for a wide range of different disposal needs. We provide fast, friendly service that is always professional.
For the largest selection of dumpsters in the area, Lardon Disposal Service is just a phone call away. We offer a broad range of sizes and types of dumpsters, including 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins. Rubber-tired trailer dumpsters are also available upon request. Lardon is a locally owned and operated business.
Founded in 1964, Modern Disposal Services is a leading waste management company serving Western New York. We take pride in providing superior customer service and quality. Our company is committed to the environment and sustainability. Learn more about Modern and get a free junk removal quote by contacting us today.
Locally and family owned, Varecka Disposal LLC provides dependable and affordable dumpster and roll-off container rental services with a smile. They have the equipment you need to get the job done quickly, effectively, and at the right price.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Eggertsville, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.