Upstate Dumpsters provides professional and reliable dumpster rental. Our roll off containers are driveway-friendly, and they come in all sizes to accommodate any size project you may have. We look forward to helping in your next cleanup project.
Stone Container Rentals offers the simple concept of 'it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3'. We provide the drop off, you fill up the containers and we haul it away. We provide convenient dumpster sizes to accommodate any size project you may have.
J2 Waste is your commercial and residential specialist offering waste management services to customers in Saratoga County and the surrounding area. We answer every need with friendly service and expertise. We offer 20 yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of projects. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Pack-It-In Dumpsters offers a large selection of roll-off dumpsters for accommodating any size project. Plus, we offer higher tonnage limits compared to the competition, and this helps you avoid overage fees. We offer 5-day standard rental periods but will pick up sooner if you wish. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote!
Roo’s Roll Offs is the area’s leading source for compact dumpsters. We have affordable 8 and 10 cubic yard containers in stock and ready for delivery to your home or job site. We are committed to achieving total customer satisfaction through prompt delivery/pick-up, friendly service, and competitive pricing.
Weaver Sanitation has the dumpster rental solution to meet the requirements of your project. Choose from several container sizes to suit your needs. Our team strives for fast, reliable and friendly services. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Northampton - Fulton County, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.