Upstate Dumpsters provides professional and reliable dumpster rental. Our roll off containers are driveway-friendly, and they come in all sizes to accommodate any size project you may have. We look forward to helping in your next cleanup project.
Rent a Dumpster in Queensbury, NY
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Stone Container Rentals
Stone Container Rentals offers the simple concept of 'it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3'. We provide the drop off, you fill up the containers and we haul it away. We provide convenient dumpster sizes to accommodate any size project you may have.
TradeMark Demolition Services
Since 2008, Trademark Demolition Services has been a full-service demolition and waste removal service company. We have the dumpster you need to remove all kinds of junk and debris.
Pack-It-In Dumpsters offers a large selection of roll-off dumpsters for accommodating any size project. Plus, we offer higher tonnage limits compared to the competition, and this helps you avoid overage fees. We offer 5-day standard rental periods but will pick up sooner if you wish. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote!
J2 Waste is your commercial and residential specialist offering waste management services to customers in Saratoga County and the surrounding area. We answer every need with friendly service and expertise. We offer 20 yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of projects. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Griffin's Junk Removal
Griffin's Junk Removal is a Veteran owned and operated business started by Daniel Griffin in 2020. We offer full service junk removal, as well as dumpster rentals. We take great pride in achieving complete customer satisfaction! Contact us today for a free 10, 14 or 20 yard dumpster quote.
Quick and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Service
Quick and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Service is a family-owned business serving Western MA, Eastern NY, and Southern VT. Our dumpsters are well suited for home projects. We offer the best value in the area! Contact us for details and a free quote.
Absolute Waste Solutions Inc
For the absolute best customer service around, choose Absolute Waste Solutions for all of your dumpster rental needs. We offer competitively-priced 10, 20, and 30 yard containers delivered on time and placed right where you need them. We supply dumpsters to residential and commercial customers.
Since 2002, Ace Carting Corp has proudly provided the highest quality waste collection and single stream recycling services to Northeastern New York and parts of Vermont. We currently serve 4,000 residential clients and 600 commercial trash and recycling customers across ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Queensbury, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes