Upstate Dumpsters is your local experts when it comes to home clean-outs and cleanups. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help.We have several roll-off container sizes available to rent. Our compact 8-yard dumpsters are ideal for small clean-outs, ...
Clean Green Hauling & Removal LLC is owned and operated by the Lamphere family of Ballston Spa, NY. We offer junk hauling and removal and our goal is to support our community while keeping as much out of the landfill as possible, so we donate all usable items to a variety of nonprofit organizations throughout the area.
Dzembo's Dumpster Service is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible experience. We offer 2, 3, 5, and 7 day rentals and competitive pricing. If you're a contractor looking for commercial rates, we do that too! Our team specializes ...
Griffin's Junk Removal is a Veteran owned and operated business started by Daniel Griffin in 2020. We offer full service junk removal, as well as dumpster rentals. From single-item pickups to complete estate cleanouts, we do it all! Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
Quick and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Service is a family-owned business serving Western MA, Eastern NY, and Southern VT. We offer the convenience of junk removal services for all types of customers. We take pride in having the lowest price in the area. Contact us today for a free quote!
Junk Removal Tips for Glens Falls, NY
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.