Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We provide a full range of waste disposal from residential curbside pick up, bulk trash collection and removal, commercial dumpsters, and storage containers. Our philosophy of providing quality customer service has allowed us to grow into one of the most well-respected privately held trash and recycling companies.
WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
JDog is a Veteran, family owned and operated company focused on supporting our Vets and providing exceptional service for our customers. We specialize in full-service junk removal, trailer dumpster rental and demolition. Contact us today for your free trailer dumpster quote.
Mobile Dump Trailers is your locally owned and operated source for fast and affordable waste removal services. We specialize in trailer dumpster rental. Our 7 yard trailer dumpster is versatile and can be used for a wide range of cleanups. Contact us today to learn more and receive a free quote.
Red Wagon Hauling Inc offers homeowners, contractors, and businesses reliable, high-quality dumpster rental services. Our team is friendly, committed to timeliness, and ready to provide you with the disposal services you need when you need them. To learn more or to get a free estimate, reach out to us today!
Action Adam Services LLC offers fast and reliable waste hauling services in the Hamburg, PA area. We’re a locally owned business ready to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster quote.
For over 20 years, River Valley Disposal Inc has been providing quality disposal solutions throughout Lancaster, PA. We offer 10 yard and 15 yard roll-off dumpster rentals for temporary cleanup projects. Reach out to us today for a free estimate.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Weidle Sanitation Service bring more than 100 years of exoperience to the table. We have the right dumpster for the job, projects small or large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
At Rivers End Enterprise, our experienced team provides friendly customer service, responsive delivery/pickup and competitive pricing. Our inventory of 15 cubic yard dumpsters is large enough to accommodate any project, big or small. We can delivery multiple dumpsters or do a container swap-out if necessary.
X/S Waste Transport, Inc. is proud to offer the absolute best in residential services. We provide a variety of waste disposal services in order to meet the needs of all types of customers and projects. If you have furniture, appliances, ...
Your local redbox+ is based in Lancaster and proudly serves the surrounding area. We offer a patented roll-off dumpster design (ELITE) featuring two integrated portable restrooms - the perfect solution for job sites, contractors, and more! Contact us today for a standard or ELITE dumpster quote.
Family owned and operated, Good’s Disposal Service, Inc. has been providing the best services in Lancaster County for more than 40 years. With decades of industry experience under our belt, you can trust that our services are of the highest ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Ephrata, PA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.