Junk Removers in Navasota, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
If you’re in the Hockley, TX area and are in need of expert junk removal and demolition services, then look no further than R-B Junk and Debris. They are experts in getting rid of unwanted junk, debris, concrete, and more.
With more than 15 years of industry experience, Sure Shot Demolition is your local source for commercial demolition and junk hauling services. If you have debris or junk that needs to go, contact Sure Shot today. We are a veteran-owned company committed to exceptional customer service.
At Gruene River Demolition, we’re dedicated to eco-friendly junk removal practices. We avoid landfilling wastes, junk and debris whenever possible. We handle projects small and large, from furniture pick-ups to full estate cleanouts. Give us a call today to get a free estimate for your residential or commercial junk hauling project.
Parkers Property Services is your complete source for affordable, friendly and efficient junk removal services in Conroe, The Woodlands and Metro Houston. We are capable of handling residential and commercial projects. Give us a call for a junk pick-up or a complete house cleanout – we do it all!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: