Centennial Park Disposal is located in the twin cities known as Short Creek along the Utah/Arizona border. Our goal is to keep the community as clean as nature intended. CPD is owned and operated by long-time members of the ...
Rent a Dumpster in Kanab, UT
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Dumpster Rental Tips for Kanab, UT
Dumpsters for Rent
What are dumpster load weight limits?
Each dumpster comes with a weight allowance that can range from 1 ton (2,000 lbs) to 8 tons (16,000 lbs) or more. The bigger the dumpster, the greater the weight allowance. Dumpster companies generally charge an overage fee when your load goes over the allotted weight. Overage costs typically range between $50 per ton and $100 per ton. Household junk is much lighter compared to the same volume of dirt, bricks, or concrete debris. Be wary of overage charges when dealing with heavier debris.
How much debris can fit in a 10, 20, 30, or 40 yard dumpster?
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll-off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes