Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Santos Dumpster has roll off containers for all of your residential and commercial construction, home improvement, and clean out projects. We provide 10 - 40 yard dumpsters available for a 7 day rental period. Call today!
Call for the Best Price(510) 677-2983
Founded in 1989, Heavy Load Construction offers several key services for our customers, including demolition, dumpster rental, patio installation, drainage systems, and more. We strive for prompt, reliable service on every call. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Call for the Best Price(510) 309-6903
Established in 1960, we’re one of the area’s most experienced waste hauling companies. Grange Debris Box specializes in hauling waste, construction debris and recycling. We offer a variety of roll-off containers for rental, and approximately 75% of all the waste ...
Established in 1991, Biagini Waste Reduction Systems, Inc. has been providing companies in the Bay Area with high quality dumpster equipment and waste disposal services for nearly 25 years. Since our founding, we have been offering only the most cutting ...
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Novato, CA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off ContainerAn informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster SizeThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout