Dumpster Rental in San Marcos, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
With 20 years of industry experience in the tree removal business, Baja Roll-off and Hauling Services understands what it takes to achieve complete customer satisfaction on every project! Our new dumpster rental service provides our customers with 10 and 40 yard containers for cleaning up projects small and large.
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Proudly serving Southern California since 1967, EDCO is your experienced, locally-owned choice for waste collection and recycling services. We serve a wide range of customers and have disposal solutions for any size project. Contact us today to get started with a fast and free dumpster quote.
The team at Canyon Equipment are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We’ll make sure to get your rented dumpster onsite when you need it. We offer three dumpster trailers sizes to choose from ranging from 7 to 12 cubic yards. Get fair, honest pricing and timely service with Canyon Equipment.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.