With 25+ years of junk removal and demolition experience, there is no better team to call throughout the greater Corona, CA area. Our team is well versed in junk removal and hauling and can quickly and discreetly help you get rid of your unwanted items. Learn more and get a free project estimate by getting in touch with us today.
Junk Removal in Palm Springs, CA
Get matched to top-rated junk removal services
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Ace Hauling & Clean Up
Ace Hauling & Clean Up is a knowledgeable junk removal and light demolition company offering prompt and reliable service in the Palm Springs area. We’re equipped for handling residential and commercial projects. We make customer satisfaction our top priority! Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
We’re your local junk removal solution! DLP Services offers expertise in moving and junk removal services in the Palm Springs area. We are equipped for removal of just about any type of nonhazardous waste, including household junk, construction debris, yard waste, e-waste, office junk and much more. Call for a fast, free estimate today.
Count on the hardworking and experienced team at DCB Unlimited to get the job done promptly and to your satisfaction. We offer helpful services for residential and commercial customers, including junk pick-ups, debris cleanups, property cleanouts, moving services, delivery and hauling. Call today for a free junk removal estimate. *We don't offer dumpster rentals
Canyon Equipment Rental Corp
The expert team at Canyon Equipment offer a long list of services, including junk hauling services. We are equipped for hauling away carpeting, inert debris, construction debris and more. We also clean out homes, businesses, apartments and more. We’re a local, family-owned company committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction.
Junk Removal Tips for Palm Springs, CA
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.