Dumpster Rental in Bridgeport, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
All American Waste is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental business with over 200 years of combined experience in the waste management industry. We serve industrial, commercial and residential areas with refuse hauling and recycling.
Connecticut Carting Company is a a reliable dumpster rental company that offers 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers. We cater to meet the needs of our clients and work hard to make sure we drop off, switch out and pick up on time.
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
Since 1982, we have been offering competitive dumpster rental prices and outstanding customer service. We are an eco-friendly establishment; we recycle as much waste and debris as possible. We offer 4, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpster rentals.
GPOD is a provider of efficient and affordable roll off container rental. Our waste containers are the cleanest and most attractive in the area. Get cleaned up fast and easy with a GPOD dumpster. We have the right size dumpster for your project, guaranteed!
The expert team at Action Container Service provide fast and affordable dumpster rental in the Fairfield area. We guarantee next-day delivery, oftentimes same-day delivery is available. Our stock of roll-offs includes 6-20 yard dumpsters. Get a free dumpster quote today!
Save money on renting a dumpster by paying only for the weight of the load. That’s how Stamford Junk Pros’ pricing structure works. We carry 20 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters that are capable of handling most residential and light commercial remodeling projects, roofing, cleanouts and more.
We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
If you’re in the Stamford or Greenwich area, let Finocchio Bros. handle all your residential trash and junk removal needs. They are family-owned and operated, and they go above and beyond to meet the needs of homeowners in the area, no matter how big or how small.
Winters Bros Waste Systems understands the importance of providing practical, low-cost waste disposal services to homeowners and business owners throughout Florida, Vermont, Long Island, and Connecticut.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes