Dumpster Rental in Stamford, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Our family owned business has over three generations of dumpster rental service to the local area, and are committed to providing the best possible roll off price on 12, 20, and 30 yard dumpsters.
Save money on renting a dumpster by paying only for the weight of the load. That’s how Stamford Junk Pros’ pricing structure works. We carry 20 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters that are capable of handling most residential and light commercial remodeling projects, roofing, cleanouts and more.
The expert team at Action Container Service provide fast and affordable dumpster rental in the Fairfield area. We guarantee next-day delivery, oftentimes same-day delivery is available. Our stock of roll-offs includes 6-20 yard dumpsters. Get a free dumpster quote today!
We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
Since 1982, we have been offering competitive dumpster rental prices and outstanding customer service. We are an eco-friendly establishment; we recycle as much waste and debris as possible. We offer 4, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpster rentals.
Connecticut Carting Company is a a reliable dumpster rental company that offers 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers. We cater to meet the needs of our clients and work hard to make sure we drop off, switch out and pick up on time.
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
As a locally owned and operated company based in Mahopac Falls, Boyar Container is able to give customers the attention they deserve. They are an experienced roll-off container rental service provider.
GPOD is a provider of efficient and affordable roll off container rental. Our waste containers are the cleanest and most attractive in the area. Get cleaned up fast and easy with a GPOD dumpster. We have the right size dumpster for your project, guaranteed!
Winters Bros Waste Systems understands the importance of providing practical, low-cost waste disposal services to homeowners and business owners throughout Florida, Vermont, Long Island, and Connecticut.
If you’re in the Stamford or Greenwich area, let Finocchio Bros. handle all your residential trash and junk removal needs. They are family-owned and operated, and they go above and beyond to meet the needs of homeowners in the area, no matter how big or how small.
Licensed, insured, and bonded, Local Boy’s Junk Removal & Contracting is proud to serve the greater Mahopac, NY area as a locally owned and operated company. They offer a variety of services, including junk removal, dumpster rental, and demolition services!
Mario Brothers Carting serves Nassau, Suffolk, and all five boroughs. They specialize in providing clean, well-maintained roll-off containers to residential and commercial customers. However, they also perform junk removal services, too.
Action Metal, Co. offers the best in waste disposal and demolition/dismantling services. They serve Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen Counties. They offer plant dismantling, building tear-downs, yard cleanups, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and more.
C&J is an owner-operated waste removal and recycling business serving Norther New Jersey. We offer a broad range of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 20 cubic yards, and we offer convenient junk removal services if you need us to handle the cleanup for you. We offer same-day service, and we treat every customer with the respect and attention they deserve.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.