Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Hartford, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
USA Hauling & Recycling is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We have over 200 years of combined experience in the waste management industry, and we offer cost-effective services that are environmentally friendly and worry-free.
We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
Our wide range of available roll-off dumpster ensures you’ll have the right container size for the job! Miller Carting LLC is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company proudly serving the East Haven area. We are committed to fast and friendly service. Get a free dumpster quote today!
Count on Junkin’ It, LLC to deliver prompt service at competitive rates. We specialize in full-service junk removal and dumpster rental. We carry 10, 15, and 20 yard dumpsters to suit residential or light commercial projects. Call Junkin’ It for hassle-free dumpster rental experience. Quotes are free!
Based in Middletown, Connecticut and serving the greater Hartford area, Dainty Rubbish Inc. specializes in residential and commercial waste disposal services. They can provide front-load containers, compactors, and open top roll-off containers.
As a locally owned and operated company, 1-800-Dump Runs is the crew to call when you have disposal needs big or small. Their junk removal services are perfect for assisting in your next spring cleaning, yard cleanup, or garage/attic cleanout project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide