Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Hartford, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
USA Hauling & Recycling is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We have over 200 years of combined experience in the waste management industry, and we offer cost-effective services that are environmentally friendly and worry-free.
Count on Junkin’ It, LLC to deliver prompt service at competitive rates. We specialize in full-service junk removal and dumpster rental. We carry 10, 15, and 20 yard dumpsters to suit residential or light commercial projects. Call Junkin’ It for hassle-free dumpster rental experience. Quotes are free!
We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
As a locally owned and operated company, 1-800-Dump Runs is the crew to call when you have disposal needs big or small. Their junk removal services are perfect for assisting in your next spring cleaning, yard cleanup, or garage/attic cleanout project.
Based in Middletown, Connecticut and serving the greater Hartford area, Dainty Rubbish Inc. specializes in residential and commercial waste disposal services. They can provide front-load containers, compactors, and open top roll-off containers.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.