We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
The Grizzly Junk Pros are a family-owned and operated small business proudly serving the area since 2014. We offer high-quality and eco-friendly junk solutions with a special emphasis on superior customer service and attention to detail. We offer dumpsters ranging from 3 yards (Grizzly Bags) to 20 yards. Contact us today for a free quote!
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
Our wide range of available roll-off dumpster ensures you’ll have the right container size for the job! Miller Carting LLC is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company proudly serving the East Haven area. We are committed to fast and friendly service. Get a free dumpster quote today!
The experienced team at Easland Enterprises, LLC offer several key services based out of the South Glastonbury area. We take pride in being able to exceed our customers’ expectations. Contact us today to receive your free 30 or 40 yard dumpster quote.
Our entire team at Paradise Landscape and Tree Removal takes great pride in helping customers make their dream property a reality. We offer a variety of services, including dumpster rentals. To learn more about our services or to get a free quote, reach out to us today.
The GoodGuys Lawncare was founded in 2014 as a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing superior customer service. We offer 10, 15, and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters at a competitive price with no hidden fees. We accommodate residential and commercial projects in the New Haven area. Call today for a free quote!
My Dumpster CT offers superior service and quality to customers throughout Connecticut. We specialize in compact roll-off dumpster rental in sizes ranging from 5 yards to 18 yards. We also provide the convenience of junk removal service for handling all the heavy lifting for you. Get your free quote today!
At All Waste, Inc., we live in the same communities we serve and take pride in our reputation for being the most reliable roll-off dumpster rental company in Hartford, CT and the surrounding areas.
Based in Middletown, Connecticut and serving the greater Hartford area, Dainty Rubbish Inc. specializes in residential and commercial waste disposal services. They can provide front-load containers, compactors, and open top roll-off containers.
As a locally owned and operated company, 1-800-Dump Runs is the crew to call when you have disposal needs big or small. Their junk removal services are perfect for assisting in your next spring cleaning, yard cleanup, or garage/attic cleanout project.
USA Hauling & Recycling is a local, family-owned and operated dumpster rental company. We've been in the waste management business since the 1970s; we have the knowledge and equipment necessary to get the job done safely, on time and at an affordable price.
Vincent Cahill And Sons Excavating Inc. has been a staple in the Hartford, CT community since 1965. We offer quality 15 yard and 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals at affordable rates. Our team is reliable, prompt, and professional.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Meriden, CT
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.