Dumpster Rental in New Haven, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Gorilla Dumpster Rental is a family owned and operated dumpster rental provider based in Branford, CT and serving surrounding areas. We offer clean dumpsters at competitive rates. We are flexible in our rental terms, and we promise next-day service. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote!
Connecticut Carting Company is a a reliable dumpster rental company that offers 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers. We cater to meet the needs of our clients and work hard to make sure we drop off, switch out and pick up on time.
All American Waste is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental business with over 200 years of combined experience in the waste management industry. We serve industrial, commercial and residential areas with refuse hauling and recycling.
Our wide range of available roll-off dumpster ensures you’ll have the right container size for the job! Miller Carting LLC is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company proudly serving the East Haven area. We are committed to fast and friendly service. Get a free dumpster quote today!
GPOD is a provider of efficient and affordable roll off container rental. Our waste containers are the cleanest and most attractive in the area. Get cleaned up fast and easy with a GPOD dumpster. We have the right size dumpster for your project, guaranteed!
Our roll-off dumpsters are neat, clean and tidy. Our drivers are professional, helpful, and courteous. With Solari Brothers Carting you will receive top-of-the-line services along with prompt delivery and pick up. Call today to rent a 10, 15, or 20 yard dumpster.
We are a family owned and operated waste solution company with over 45 years of experience. Our customers are top priority with the Albreada family. Your calls and questions will be answered by our friendly and courteous staff. Call Albreada today for a dumpster delivery to your home or job site.
At Stump Chompers, we do much more than just stump grinding. We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental services, demolition, excavation, and more. We stock 12 yard dumpsters for disposal of construction debris, household junk, roofing debris, and other wastes. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
My Dumpster CT offers superior service and quality to customers throughout Connecticut. We specialize in compact roll-off dumpster rental in sizes ranging from 5 yards to 18 yards. We also provide the convenience of junk removal service for handling all the heavy lifting for you. Get your free quote today!
Rent a 12, 20 or 30 cubic yard roll-off dumpster from Charter Oak Carting and you’ll get honest pricing, fast delivery and superior customer service from start to finish. We offer daily and weekly rentals. Charter Oak is a locally owned and operated business able to accommodate the disposal needs of residential and commercial job sites.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.