WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
First State Roll-Off is a small, locally owned business that offers 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpster rentals at an honest and fair price point. We pick up and drop off promptly upon request and offer extended days when necessary.
Call for the Best Price(302) 326-3867
Orange Cans is a multi-state operation with the resources and equipment necessary to provide prompt and reliable dumpster rental services in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. We take pride in providing personal service and care on every phone call. Contact Orange Cans today to get a free dumpster rental quote.
CAN-DO Services Inc., provides prompt, reliable roll-off dumpster rental services for construction job sites, commercial locations, and residential projects and cleanouts. We offer a full line of container sizes, including 20 yard and 40 yard dumpsters.
Established in 2000, Pearce & Moretto has been providing comprehensive civil and site construction services to Delaware, Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Southern New Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania. We combine more than 50 years of experience with state-of-the-art equipment to provide our ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Dover, DE
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off ContainerAn informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster SizeThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout