Dumpster Rental in Sharpsburg, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
Call JM today for a speedy dumpster delivery to your home or job site! We offer cost-effective and efficient services and provide 20 - 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We are a locally owned business that is known for our fast and friendly service.
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
A-1 Waste & Rolloff Service, Inc. is a family owned and locally operated dumpster rental company. We take great pride in maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. We are known as "best service in town" for overall best prices and best service.
The experienced group at Vine Disposal proudly serve the Atlanta area offering fast and affordable roll-off dumpster rental. Our services are quick and reliable. In fact, we deliver the same day as long as we’re given at least a six hour lead time. For prompt, reliable and cost-efficient dumpsters, contact Vine Disposal today!
For responsive service and competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, Master Demolition Solutions has your back. Based in Rex, GA and serving the greater Atlanta area, we’re proud to provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. We stock versatile 15 and 25 cubic yard dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters