Dumpster Rental in Florence, KY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
H. Hafner and Sons operates a complete roll-off dumpster service. We offer 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We're a family owned and operated business. Our friendly staff takes the time to build a relationship with you. Think Hafners. Think Quality.
Bin There Dump That is a locally owned and operated residential friendly dumpster rental company. Our service is prompt and professional with your satisfaction guaranteed. We provide 10 to 20 yard dumpsters for rent.
We are Greater Cincinnati’s “Best Hauling Company!” We are proud to serve clients of all shapes and sizes, from homeowners to property managers to remodeling contractors and more. We provide quick, dependable dumpster rental at fair prices utilizing 10, 15 and 20 yard roll-offs, trailers, and trucks.
The experienced team at Whitton Container provide prompt, reliable dumpster rental services at competitive rates. We are equipped and able to accommodate projects small and large. Get in touch with us today to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
Green City provides affordable dumpster rental, on-site storage containers and rubbish and junk removal services. We provide exceptional customer service, on time pick up and delivery. We focus on the environment and are always working towards a greener tomorrow.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes