Dumpster Rental in Florence, KY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
H. Hafner and Sons operates a complete roll-off dumpster service. We offer 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We're a family owned and operated business. Our friendly staff takes the time to build a relationship with you. Think Hafners. Think Quality.
Bin There Dump That is a locally owned and operated residential friendly dumpster rental company. Our service is prompt and professional with your satisfaction guaranteed. We provide 10 to 20 yard dumpsters for rent.
The team at Prices Dumpster Rental is excited to be your one-stop-shop waste hauling solution in the Dayton, OH area. We offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Our pricing can’t be beat! Contact us today to get your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
The experienced team at Whitton Container provide prompt, reliable dumpster rental services at competitive rates. We are equipped and able to accommodate projects small and large. Get in touch with us today to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
We are Greater Cincinnati’s “Best Hauling Company!” We are proud to serve clients of all shapes and sizes, from homeowners to property managers to remodeling contractors and more. We provide quick, dependable dumpster rental at fair prices utilizing 10, 15 and 20 yard roll-offs, trailers, and trucks.
Green City provides affordable dumpster rental, on-site storage containers and rubbish and junk removal services. We provide exceptional customer service, on time pick up and delivery. We focus on the environment and are always working towards a greener tomorrow.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide