Dumpster Rental in Lowell, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Junk King, we’re your all-in-one bulk waste removal company! We specialize in junk removal services and roll-offs. We offer 12 cubic yard mini dumpsters specially designed for residential use. Our containers feature plastic polymer wheels that are easier on driveways compared to steel wheels. Get an affordable 12 yard dumpster rental from Junk King today.
Regional Dumpster Rental provides waste management that you can count on! We promise to deliver your dumpster on time and with a smile. No hidden fees with Regional Dumpster Rental. All container rentals include delivery, and pick up, weight allowance and proper disposal.
For over 20 years, Crescio Trucking has been successfully meeting the disposal needs of contractors, businesses and homeowners. We provide a host of containers sizes to ensure that your disposal needs are met. Our container rentals are affordable and fast.
Cam's has delivered over 120,000 dumpsters in Massachusettse since 1977. Our recipe for success is simple: great prices along with fast and friendly service. Choose Cam's for all of your residential, commercial, and industrial debris hauling needs.
We’re a firefighter-owned company based in Groton, MA and serving surrounding areas. We take pride in providing quality service at competitive rates. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 12, 15 and 20 cubic yard bins (*we do not carry 30 or 40 yard bins). We can accommodate residential and commercial cleanups. Call today for a free quote!
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
We put the customer first at Tiger Dumpsters! We offer same-day service and competitive pricing. Our range of roll-off container sizes includes 10, 15, 20, and 25 yarders. We’re able to accommodate residential and commercial customers. Give us a call today to discuss your disposal needs and to get a free dumpster rental quote.
Great Rate Container Service LLC offers affordable dumpster rentals, personalized care, and same day service. We are committed to providing convenient, prompt and affordable roll off container rental and junk removal services. Call today and ask about our current specials. Dumpster quotes are fast and free!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.