Dumpster Rental in Birch Run, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Paul Rigda & Sons Dumpsters is a local, family-run operation offering dumpster rentals to residential and commercial customers. Our dumpster prices are low and service high. We'll get your dumpster delivered fast and pick it up as soon as you're done filling 'er up.
At Dumpster Deals Inc, we take pride in providing our customers clean dumpsters and superior customer service! We offer same-day service and 24-hour availability. We proudly serve all of Mid-Michigan. Contact us today to discuss your project’s needs and get a free quote.
GFL is your locally owned and operated source for eco-friendly dumpster rental and residential/commercial trash and recycling services. We stock a wide range of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, including 10 and 20 yard trailer dumpsters that work great for driveway placement.
Offering practical, low-cost solutions to residential and commercial customers, Jentech Refuse & Recycling serves Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, and Saginaw Counties. They are experts in all things waste disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.