Junk Removers in St Joseph, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Lakeshore Roll-Off and Demolition is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We work hard to find less expensive and greener ways of waste disposal and hauling. At Lakeshore, we know that most waste can be recycled. Let us help save you money while also saving the environment.
Get great service from your local junk removal solution, All Cities Junk and Debris Removal Service. We proudly serve the area offering a wide range of waste removal services for homeowners, businesses, banks, landlords, and more. Our junk removal expertise includes whole-home cleanouts, hoarding, yard debris removal, construction debris, furniture, and much more.
If you’re in Southwest Michigan or Northwest Indiana, Michiana Recycling and Disposal Service is the company to call for superior waste disposal and recycling services. They offer junk removal, weekly collection, and dumpster rentals.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: