Dumpster Rental in Lansing, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Since 2005, On Demand Dumpsters has been renting 10 yard, 15 yard and 20 yard containers for remodeling, roof tear offs or general clean-up projects. Our dumpsters are affordable, and we provide eco-friendly processing of your waste materials.
Founded in 1999, Mike’s Light Hauling and Debris Removal is your local dumpster rental and junk removal solution. We stock driveway-friendly trailer dumpsters ranging in size from 6 yards to 24 yards. No matter the size of the job, we’ve got you covered! Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
In Ingham, Livingston, and Shiawassee Counties in Michigan, Gorski Hauling is the company homeowners and business owners turn to. They specialize in all aspects of junk removal, metal recycling, and hauling.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
For more than 35 years, Daggett Container Service has been serving the greater Lansing, MI area. They specialize in all aspects of waste disposal. Whether you’re looking for dumpster rental, junk removal, or recycling, they’ve got you covered.
Serving all of Olivet, MI and the greater Lansing area, R & D Salvage LLC is the A-team of the waste disposal industry. They provide exceptional junk removal, waste disposal, and salvaging services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes