Dumpster Rental in Lansing, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Since 2005, On Demand Dumpsters has been renting 10 yard, 15 yard and 20 yard containers for remodeling, roof tear offs or general clean-up projects. Our dumpsters are affordable, and we provide eco-friendly processing of your waste materials.
Founded in 1999, Mike’s Light Hauling and Debris Removal is your local dumpster rental and junk removal solution. We stock driveway-friendly trailer dumpsters ranging in size from 6 yards to 24 yards. No matter the size of the job, we’ve got you covered! Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
For more than 35 years, Daggett Container Service has been serving the greater Lansing, MI area. They specialize in all aspects of waste disposal. Whether you’re looking for dumpster rental, junk removal, or recycling, they’ve got you covered.
In Ingham, Livingston, and Shiawassee Counties in Michigan, Gorski Hauling is the company homeowners and business owners turn to. They specialize in all aspects of junk removal, metal recycling, and hauling.
Serving all of Olivet, MI and the greater Lansing area, R & D Salvage LLC is the A-team of the waste disposal industry. They provide exceptional junk removal, waste disposal, and salvaging services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide