Dumpster Rentals in Archie, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Gerken Rent-All provides superior customer service and container rental. With over 10 years in the industry, we know how to serve you best. Fair and honest pricing, friendly staff and service, and prompt response and delivery times. Call for a 20 yard dumpster rental with Gerken today!
Royal Rolloffs is a leading provider of dumpsters for residential and commercial projects. We proudly serve customers 24/7 in the Kansas City area. We’re a locally owned and operated business committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote.
Get prompt, reliable service with Crown Dumpster. We are Kansas City’s locally owned and operated dumpster provider. We provide service to homeowners, businesses, contractors and more. Contact us today to learn more and get a free 20 or 40 yard dumpster quote.
The experienced team at Willey Disposal provide prompt, reliable dumpster rental services at competitive rates. We are equipped and able to accommodate projects small and large. Get in touch with us today to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
Junk Gobbler wants your junk! Their experienced, friendly crew can come to your home or business and haul off all kinds of waste, and they do so in an efficient and careful manner.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.