Dumpster Rental in Excelsior Springs, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Your local redbox+ dumpster rental service proudly serves the greater Kansas City area offering patented roll-off dumpsters with integrated toilets. Two essential services for the price of one! We offer 24-hour drop offs and our customer service is second to none. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Gerken Rent-All provides superior customer service and container rental. With over 10 years in the industry, we know how to serve you best. Fair and honest pricing, friendly staff and service, and prompt response and delivery times. Call for a 20 yard dumpster rental with Gerken today!
Get prompt, reliable service with Crown Dumpster. We are Kansas City’s locally owned and operated dumpster provider. We provide service to homeowners, businesses, contractors and more. Contact us today to learn more and get a free 20 or 40 yard dumpster quote.
Junk Gobbler wants your junk! Their experienced, friendly crew can come to your home or business and haul off all kinds of waste, and they do so in an efficient and careful manner.
1-800-JUNKPRO is a locally owned company that provides driveway-friendly Dumpster Rental to the entire Kansas City area. They opened their doors in June of 2016, and are quickly becoming the number 1 choice for residential dumpster rental. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.