Dumpster Rental in Bloomfield, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We have worked hard to develop our reputation in North Jersey as a reliable and affordable trash hauler. We offer 12, 15, 20, and 30 yard dumpsters to handle nearly all trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
A and G Carting offers professional and affordable roll off containers to homeowners, contractors and business owners. We offer state of the art equipment and dumpsters operated by our trained, dependable and professional drivers. Call A and G today!
All Trades Disposal, Inc is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We guarantee the most reliable services possible in delivering 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard containers for all of your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Call for an immediate delivery today!
We’re Northern New Jersey’s premier source for roll-off dumpster rental and commercial dumpster services. We carry 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters and 2 to 8 yard commercial front-load containers. All Star Disposal has more than 50 years of industry experience. We offer affordable pricing and flexible rental periods.
Imperial Waste offers roll-off dumpsters that are simple and affordable to rent. We provide 10 - 30 yard bins that are ideal for any project around the house or office. If you have a lot of construction debris or just doing a basement clean out, rent a dumpster with Imperial today. We can deliver it the same day you call!
Express is a full service recycling and disposal provider. Whether you are a large corporation, a construction contractor, or a homeowner, we offer a wide range of waste management solutions to accommodate all of our customers.
We’re a customer-focused dumpster rental provider that goes the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. V&M Waste Services offers driveway-friendly dump trailers for bulk disposal of household junk, construction debris, yard wastes, renovation debris, appliances and more. Call today for a free quote!
Hudacko Waste Industries is a locally owned and operated solid waste management company that also offers recycling. We are providers of several different size containers to rent for residential, commercial and industrial purposes. Our customer service is personalized and our delivery and pick up are prompt.
Leonti Recycling offers fast, prompt and professional roll off dumpster services at excellent prices in Bergen County NJ and Surrounding areas . Whether you are a home owner, contractor or business owner and you want an excellent service at a great price call Leonti Recycling today! And we will take all of your troubles away!
In business since 1998, Buldo Carting has earned a reputation as one of the top waste disposal services in the Paterson, NJ area. We are a family owned company that provides a variety of roll off container sizes to choose from. We guarantee to provide you with the highest quality services at competitve prices.
Westpahl Waste Services rents roll off dumpsters for residential, commercial and industrial uses. We have over 40 years of experience renting roll off containers for trash removal and construction debris. For a great dumpster rental, put our experience to work for you.
At N. Vitale Disposal, we are your source for fast dumpster rental at competitive prices. We proudly serve Northern New Jersey offering several container sizes to suit a wide range of cleanups. We are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster rental quote.
Hometown Waste & Recycling offers roll-off containers to suit your needs. Our professional team can help you select the right size dumpster for your project. We provide same day delivery of 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Call for a free and quick quote!
We are a full service dumpster rental, debris removal and recycling business. We have been providing waste management solutions since 2004 and are known for our dependable, professional and timely service. Our debris boxes are ideal for construction debris, home clean outs, and community clean ups.
At Cali Carting, we bring more than three decades of experience to the table, so we know how to meet the unique needs of our customers. We work with residential and commercial clients throughout New Jersey. Our fleet of 50+ trucks and large inventory of 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes ensures a timely delivery.
Get prompt and reliable service by choosing the pros at Rick's Cleanouts. We are equipped to handle junk removal projects small and large. We are a locally owned and operated waste removal company serving residential and commercial customers. Contact us today to get your free quote.
M Removals is a leading provider of fast and affordable dumpster rentals. Our business is locally owned and operated and our staff and drivers are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. We take great pride in the efficiency of our services and even offer junk removal where we can load the debris for you into the dumpster.
Galluzzo Brothers are the waste disposal specialists of New Jersey, serving residential, commercial, and municipal customers across the state. They offer dumpster rentals, waste removal, recycling, and compactor rentals, and can provide weekend drop-offs and pick-ups.
Evergreen Recycling Solutions offers dependable, affordable, and professional waste disposal services to Newark, NJ and all of North and Central New Jersey. Their services are perfect for managing was produced by major cleanouts, renovations, etc.
Bin-Drop Dumpster Service is an on-demand dumpster rental business focused on offering great prices, speedy service and achieving superior customer satisfaction. We offer clean and well-kept 15 yard dumpsters. Contact the friendly team at Bin-Drop today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.