Rent a Dumpster in Old Bridge, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Hometown Waste & Recycling offers roll-off containers to suit your needs. Our professional team can help you select the right size dumpster for your project. We provide same day delivery of 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Call for a free and quick quote!
Blair Carting & Demolition is the go-to company for all your waste disposal needs. We specialize in a variety of demolition and waste disposal services, including junk removal, making them the one-stop shop for all your projects.
BVM is the areas complete source of fast, reliable dumpster rental services. We stock versatile 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard dumpsters. For residential or commercial size projects, BVM Construction has your disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
Active Disposal Service is an independently owned and operated roll-off dumpster service. Our commitment to fast and friendly service and honest pricing is the reason for our success over the years. We have the right size roll-off for your project.
Get rid of residential, commercial, construction, and concrete debris with an affordable dumpster from Lynx. We have numerous sizes to choose from to suit any project you have. There are no hidden charges with Lynx. Flat rate pricing is for container, drop-off, dump and pickup.
Bin There Dump That is your locally owned source for safe, simple and affordable dumpster rental. Our lightweight trucks and specially-designed dumpsters are ideal for residential projects. Our attention to detail can’t be beat! Contact Bin There Dump That today to rent your 4, 6, 10, 15 or 20 cubic yard bin.
Russell Reid Inc. offers reliable dumpster services and can accommodate residential and commercial bulk waste disposal needs. Our 10, 20 and 30 yard open-top dumpsters are ideal for construction, demolition, recyclables and other non-hazardous solid waste from commercial, industrial and residential clients.
A and G Carting offers fast, professional, and competitively priced solid waste transportation. We use state of the art equipment and containers operated by our trained, dependable and professional drivers. Call A and G today for a residential, commercial or industrial roll off container.
We’re a customer-focused dumpster rental provider that goes the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. V&M Waste Services offers driveway-friendly dump trailers for bulk disposal of household junk, construction debris, yard wastes, renovation debris, appliances and more. Call today for a free quote!
Choose Abra-Cadabra Junk Be Gone for all of your junk removal needs, big or small. They’re experienced and equipped to handle full estate cleanouts, along with smaller single-items pickups (e.g., furniture). They offer free estimates and same-day service!
When you need a dumpster fast and at a great rate, call the locally-owned dumpster professionals at FWS today! We’re an experienced roll-off container rental provider offering 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard boxes. We work with residential and commercial businesses. Our team will work hard to meet your disposal needs.
We are a full service dumpster rental, debris removal and recycling business. We have been providing waste management solutions since 2004 and are known for our dependable, professional and timely service. Our debris boxes are ideal for construction debris, home clean outs, and community clean ups.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Carteret Disposal, Inc. specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial waste disposal. Based in Linden, NJ and serving Elizabeth and surrounding areas, they offer roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and all kinds of cleanout services.
Petruzzelli Brothers Excavation & Landscape Supply provides high-quality landscape supplies, pool removal, demolition services, and much more to Central New Jersey. They work hard to deliver results that exceed customers' expectations.
Jacobs Demolition and Carting, LLC is located in Farmingdale, NJ and serves the greater Freehold area. They specialize in demolition and high quality hauling services, including garbage collection, rubbish and garbage removal, grading, and much more.
Galluzzo Brothers are the waste disposal specialists of New Jersey, serving residential, commercial, and municipal customers across the state. They offer dumpster rentals, waste removal, recycling, and compactor rentals, and can provide weekend drop-offs and pick-ups.
Evergreen Recycling Solutions offers dependable, affordable, and professional waste disposal services to Newark, NJ and all of North and Central New Jersey. Their services are perfect for managing was produced by major cleanouts, renovations, etc.
Cipollini Carting was established in 1989 and over the years has become a leader in the waste removal, dumpster rental and recycling arena. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 yard to 30 yard and can be delivered the same day you call. We are best known for our competitive pricing and prompt collection. Call today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.