Dumpster Rental in Plainfield, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We have worked hard to develop our reputation in North Jersey as a reliable and affordable trash hauler. We offer 12, 15, 20, and 30 yard dumpsters to handle nearly all trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
A. Scarano Inc. is a cut above the rest. They boast prompt services, providing dumpsters within 24-hours of notification in most cases. As a 3rd generation family-owned company, they have provided exceptional dumpster rentals since 1951.
All Trades Disposal, Inc is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We guarantee the most reliable services possible in delivering 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard containers for all of your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Call for an immediate delivery today!
Hometown Waste & Recycling offers roll-off containers to suit your needs. Our professional team can help you select the right size dumpster for your project. We provide same day delivery of 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Call for a free and quick quote!
We’re a customer-focused dumpster rental provider that goes the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. V&M Waste Services offers driveway-friendly dump trailers for bulk disposal of household junk, construction debris, yard wastes, renovation debris, appliances and more. Call today for a free quote!
BVM is the areas complete source of fast, reliable dumpster rental services. We stock versatile 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard dumpsters. For residential or commercial size projects, BVM Construction has your disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
At N. Vitale Disposal, we are your source for fast dumpster rental at competitive prices. We proudly serve Northern New Jersey offering several container sizes to suit a wide range of cleanups. We are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster rental quote.
In business since 1998, Buldo Carting has earned a reputation as one of the top waste disposal services in the Paterson, NJ area. We are a family owned company that provides a variety of roll off container sizes to choose from. We guarantee to provide you with the highest quality services at competitve prices.
Westpahl Waste Services rents roll off dumpsters for residential, commercial and industrial uses. We have over 40 years of experience renting roll off containers for trash removal and construction debris. For a great dumpster rental, put our experience to work for you.
Joe and Michelle Sabella are proud to be your local source of residential-friendly dumpster rental services. The Bin There Dump That delivery system ensures a safe and sound rental experience, both in terms of protecting your driveway and the overall experience. Get friendly, prompt and affordable dumpsters with Bin There Dump That.
We are a full service dumpster rental, debris removal and recycling business. We have been providing waste management solutions since 2004 and are known for our dependable, professional and timely service. Our debris boxes are ideal for construction debris, home clean outs, and community clean ups.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Carteret Disposal, Inc. specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial waste disposal. Based in Linden, NJ and serving Elizabeth and surrounding areas, they offer roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and all kinds of cleanout services.
We’re a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster service provider offering great rates on 15 and 20 cubic yard containers. Keegan’s Dumpster Service is able to meet the needs of residential and commercial clients, and we aim for complete customer satisfaction on every job.
Cipollini Carting was established in 1989 and over the years has become a leader in the waste removal, dumpster rental and recycling arena. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 yard to 30 yard and can be delivered the same day you call. We are best known for our competitive pricing and prompt collection. Call today!
Regional Industries offers quality, reliable solid waste and recycling collection and transportation services to municipal and private sectors in New Jersey. Their services include front-load dumpster and roll-off container rentals, recycling, and municipal solid waste disposal.
Galluzzo Brothers are the waste disposal specialists of New Jersey, serving residential, commercial, and municipal customers across the state. They offer dumpster rentals, waste removal, recycling, and compactor rentals, and can provide weekend drop-offs and pick-ups.
Evergreen Recycling Solutions offers dependable, affordable, and professional waste disposal services to Newark, NJ and all of North and Central New Jersey. Their services are perfect for managing was produced by major cleanouts, renovations, etc.
At Cali Carting, we bring more than three decades of experience to the table, so we know how to meet the unique needs of our customers. We work with residential and commercial clients throughout New Jersey. Our fleet of 50+ trucks and large inventory of 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes ensures a timely delivery.
AM & Sons Dumpsters is proud to offer some of the most efficient, timely, and affordable waste management services in Wayne, NJ. They specialize in dumpster rentals, ranging from one-time service to ongoing contracts.
C&J is an owner-operated waste removal and recycling business serving Norther New Jersey. We offer a broad range of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 20 cubic yards, and we offer convenient junk removal services if you need us to handle the cleanup for you. We offer same-day service, and we treat every customer with the respect and attention they deserve.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.