Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Buffalo, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For the largest selection of dumpsters in the area, Lardon Disposal Service is just a phone call away. We offer a broad range of sizes and types of dumpsters, including 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins. Rubber-tired trailer dumpsters are also available upon request. Lardon is a locally owned and operated business.
Whether you're a homeowner renting a dumpster for the first time or a contractor that rents multiple roll off dumpsters a month, we will deliver prompt and professional dumpster service to your home, job site, or place of business. Contact Oaks Dumpster Rental today to get your free dumpster quote.
Get same-day service and superior service by choosing 716 Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs. We stock 10 to 40 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters, dump trailers and a 100 yard walking floor trailer for the biggest jobs. Contact us 24/7 for a free dumpster quote.
Battaglia Trucking is the one to call for affordable dumpster rental. Our team is dedicated to prompt response time, deliveries and pick ups. We own and operate our own recycling center which guarantees we recycle responsibly. We also provide full service junk removal upon request.
AAA Trash Be Gone Inc is an accredited "A" business with the Better Business Bureau. We care about our customer's needs. We are a full service waste management solution company. We clear, load and haul away debris for you, or rent a roll off container and load the debris yourself.
Locally and family owned, Varecka Disposal LLC provides dependable and affordable dumpster and roll-off container rental services with a smile. They have the equipment you need to get the job done quickly, effectively, and at the right price.
Since 1964, Modern Disposal has proudly served the Greater Buffalo area offering comprehensive residential and commercial disposal and recycling services. Our roll-off dumpster rental service is an efficient and affordable solution for customers in need of bulk waste removal. We stock 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide