Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Buffalo, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For the largest selection of dumpsters in the area, Lardon Disposal Service is just a phone call away. We offer a broad range of sizes and types of dumpsters, including 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins. Rubber-tired trailer dumpsters are also available upon request. Lardon is a locally owned and operated business.
Whether you're a homeowner renting a dumpster for the first time or a contractor that rents multiple roll off dumpsters a month, we will deliver prompt and professional dumpster service to your home, job site, or place of business. Contact Oaks Dumpster Rental today to get your free dumpster quote.
Get same-day service and superior service by choosing 716 Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs. We stock 10 to 40 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters, dump trailers and a 100 yard walking floor trailer for the biggest jobs. Contact us 24/7 for a free dumpster quote.
Battaglia Trucking is the one to call for affordable dumpster rental. Our team is dedicated to prompt response time, deliveries and pick ups. We own and operate our own recycling center which guarantees we recycle responsibly. We also provide full service junk removal upon request.
AAA Trash Be Gone Inc is an accredited "A" business with the Better Business Bureau. We care about our customer's needs. We are a full service waste management solution company. We clear, load and haul away debris for you, or rent a roll off container and load the debris yourself.
Locally and family owned, Varecka Disposal LLC provides dependable and affordable dumpster and roll-off container rental services with a smile. They have the equipment you need to get the job done quickly, effectively, and at the right price.
Since 1964, Modern Disposal has proudly served the Greater Buffalo area offering comprehensive residential and commercial disposal and recycling services. Our roll-off dumpster rental service is an efficient and affordable solution for customers in need of bulk waste removal. We stock 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes