Dumpster Rental in Richfield, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King is the complete waste disposal solution. We specialize in junk removal service but also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals for customers who wish to load the waste, junk or debris at their own pace. Our dumpsters are driveway-friendly and well-kept. Give us a call to rent a roll-off from the nation’s most recognized junk hauler.
We’re your friendly, neighborhood source for fast and affordable roll-off bins in the Tri-State area. Our dumpsters are unique in that they’re safe for driveways and feature a compact footprint. We take service to the next level by delivering clean, well-kept bins, answering all your questions, having flexible rental periods, responsive delivery/pickup, and we even sweep up before we leave!
Haulin-N-Such offers low-priced 12 yard container rentals for residential and commercial use. We are a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our employees are professional and dedicated to providing you with the absolute best service available.
Get great pricing and personable service by renting your dumpster from a local, small business like NEO Dumpsters. We proudly serve Medina, Summit, Wayne, Ashland, and Stark Counties. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 15 and 20 cubic yard bins. We’re able to accommodate a wide range of projects, such as construction, home cleanouts, roofing, demo and more.
At MDH, we’re your local source for roll-off containers and junk removal service in the Akron area. We filled a need within the community for fast, dependable waste hauling services and the business took off from there! We take pride in providing a valuable service at competitive prices. Contact us today for a free quote.
We’re your locally owned and operated source for affordable dumpster rental in the Cleveland / Akron area. Dad’s Dumpsters offers residential-friendly 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for household cleanouts, yard waste, construction debris, and more. We have more than 25 years of industry experience! Call today for a free quote.
We’re a locally owned company committed to meeting our customer’s needs. Elite Dumpster Rental offers fast dumpster rental service and reasonable prices. We serve the Canton area offering 10 and 15 yard dumpsters. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Haul Away Container Service is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the community with affordable roll off containers since 2001. Haul Away provides professional and prompt dumpster rental service to Northeast Ohio.
If you have unwanted junk piling up in your house or on your property and you’re in the Cleveland, OH area, Miles Waste Disposal, Inc. is the company to call. They offer a variety of roll-off container sizes and bulky item removal.
123 Disposal Inc is a locally owned and operated waste disposal company serving Northeastern Ohio. We have a wide range of container sizes and service options available, all designed to suit you and your company's specific needs.
The professionals at A-1 Roll Off Dumpsters offer more than 50 years of industry experience. We are your local source for roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 25 cubic yards - perfect for homeowners and roofers! Get fast service and affordable pricing with A-1. Contact us today for your free dumpster rental quote.
Cooper Disposal is a local, family owned company capable of accommodating any size cleanup from residential to commercial/industrial. We offer competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpsters, compactors and recycling services. We put our customer’s needs first! Get superior service with Cooper Disposal.
Family owned and operated, Jones Roll-Off Containers, Inc. has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Akron, OH area since 1992. They specialize in dumpster rental, estate clean-outs, yard waste removal, and site cleanup.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.