Dumpster Rental in Sandusky, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Makeaway is your local source for landscaping, lawn care, dumpster rental and snowplowing services. We are your complete source for cleanup services. Rent our convenient dumpsters to complete your cleanout projects, roofing, construction, decluttering, renovation, and much more. We stock 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
With a large inventory of roll-off dumpsters and a fleet of trucks ready to go, Haul Away is Northeast Ohio’s reliable, responsive choice in dumpster rental. We service residential and commercial clients for a wide variety of projects ranging from house cleanouts to commercial building demolition debris cleanups.
Cyclone Services is a family-owned and operated waste removal service that has been servicing the Fremont, OH area since 1959. We offer a variety of dumpster rental sizes to fit your needs. Contact us today for a free quote.
In 2006, Heitsche Dumpsters was founded as a locally-owned and operated dumpster rental business servicing Norwalk, OH and surrounding areas. Reach out to us today for a free roll-off dumpster rental estimate!
Cooper Disposal is a local, family owned company capable of accommodating any size cleanup from residential to commercial/industrial. We offer competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpsters, compactors and recycling services. We put our customer’s needs first! Get superior service with Cooper Disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide