Dumpster Rental in Wilmington, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The team at Prices Dumpster Rental is excited to be your one-stop-shop waste hauling solution in the Dayton, OH area. We offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Our pricing can’t be beat! Contact us today to get your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
Get the best dumpster for your dollar with Driveway Dumpsters Incorporated! We take pride in offering the best value in town, as well as delivering speedy same-day service in many cases. We have a variety of driveway-safe dumpster available to meet your needs. Get your free quote today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Splash Dumpsters are equipped to meet your bulk waste disposal needs. With more than 30 dumpsters and counting, we have the capacity to accommodate even the biggest cleanups, residential or commercial. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
Green City provides affordable dumpster rental, on-site storage containers and rubbish and junk removal services. We provide exceptional customer service, on time pick up and delivery. We focus on the environment and are always working towards a greener tomorrow.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes